Old July 6th 03, 03:55 PM
Mike18XX

In article ,
(ArtKramr) wrote:

You are a crashing bore, Kramer. Really.

We....

That word, used in that context, is a *lie*, Art.

....will still honor those who came forward. You are just not among them.

So tell me, what's your position on the forcible extraction of loot
(with all implied consequences for resistance), to pay for your medical
care?

Those of us who were there understand it all. Those who
weren't there, will never understand it.

Understand what, Art? Your war?

What's your role in the *current* one? (And no, I don't mean Iraq.)

--

Reply to
sans two @@, or your reply won't reach me.

"An election is nothing more than an advance auction of stolen goods."
-- Ambrose Bierce