Old July 16th 18, 10:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ben Hirashima

Default GliderLink - New team soaring app for airborne location sharing

goTenna has recently released a new version of its official app, which includes a new firmware for the goTenna Mesh that is supposed to fix the resetting problem. However, DO NOT UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE. I tried it, and the firmware update failed, rendering my goTenna Mesh inoperative. The same may happen to you. I am working with goTenna to get this problem resolved. Don't update your firmware for now.