Old June 18th 04, 06:48 PM
Dav1936531

From: Drewe Manton
Date: 6/18/04 8:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time
I'm not even convinced it was a sniper shot. . .looked like automatic
weapons fire to me. . repeated shooting and I picked out 2, maybe 3 tracer

rounds. Do we even know where it was taken (I don't speak the language of the
news reporter!).. might it have been Israel rather than Iraq?
Drewe

Yeah, I didn't see the tracer until I ran it through slo-mo style frame by
frame. And I didn't play it with my speakers turned on either, so I didn't hear
the sound of auto weapons fire.

Definately a SAW with the bullets exiting at wierd angles after hitting the
guy.
Dave
Dave