Old November 9th 06, 03:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Capt.Doug

Default Thrown out of an FBO...

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message It's a shame -- with all
the problems facing GA, small-town airports simply can't afford to have
FBOs driving off what little business they have (we were the only plane
there)

He has 6 charter pilots who make good wages. What does he need you for? He's
been a charter pilot for a long time. Must have a good business going. Can't
do that if he was tilting off the deck frequently for little reason. Must be
something wrong with you. :-)

Reminds me of the time I was turning final overhead of a trailer park in
bumf**k, Alabama. At the FBO counter, my boss asked if I wanted a rental
car, and I blurted out "seen one trailer park, seen 'em all". He and I
cracked huge grins, but the fellow behind the counter was embarrassed, as
was the boss's wife. Oh well- life goes on.

D.