Old May 4th 07, 09:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
Jack Linthicum

Default VISUAL AIRCRAFT RECOGNITION

On May 4, 4:32 pm, "Paul J. Adam" wrote:
In message , Vince
writes

Jack Linthicum wrote:
Dumb, thinking something obvious when it wasn't. Lots of books
published after the author dies.

I can't find Jackson as anything

I've got a very good work called "Air War over Korea" by a Robert
Jackson, though I picked it up second-hand in a sale in Chichester town
hall (and it's at work so I can't give more details instantly) No idea
whether it was published before or after his death, or indeed whether
the author has died yet or not (hope not, it was a good book)

--
The nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its
warriors, will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done

Paul J. Adam - mainbox{at}jrwlynch[dot]demon(dot)codotuk

The reference is in High Cold War: Strategic Reconnaissance and the
Electronic Intelligence War , Haynes, 1998