Old May 24th 11, 02:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
David Dalton

Default Lift - Newton/Bernoulli ratio...

On Wed, 25 May 2011 01:21:09 +1200, Dave Doe wrote:

We're talking lift here mate - that's in the upwards direction!

Do you know of any past or present figure other than me
who uses the base chakra area muscle click (involuntary)
as closure to a magickal working? Or for divination?
I believe that Myrddin, one of the historical figures that
the legend of Merlin may have been based on, did this false
divination when he consulted his "little piggy" in the
forest. That is, I think that his "little piggy" was his
base chakra.

Oh, I forgot to define the base chakra area muscle click or short
period mulabhanda to those who don't know what a base chakra
is.

Basically the base chakra area is the perineum, or area between
the genitals and the anus. I think in a chicken this is known
as the pope's nose (correct me if that is some other area).

The click or jerk or short period mulabhanda is a clenching
of the muscles in this base chakra area. For a longer
period mulabhanda the muscles are held clenched but for
this click they are clenched and quickly released.

David