Old December 18th 19, 10:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BobWa43

Default Amazon Smile and the SSA - WHAT?

On Wednesday, December 18, 2019 at 4:33:41 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I didn't know the SSA was an option. If my wife doesn't already have a charity selected I'll set up her account. At 6% of the purchases she should be able to support the National team at the next world contest.

Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to your designated charity, not 6%. In my case I have designated my local soaring club, they need the money even more than SSA.