Old April 19th 20, 08:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nick Kennedy[_3_]

Default Bad Aviation Films

Dan
You may not care for Top Gun but the public sure liked it.
It was nominated for a ton of awards.
The Navy was overwhelmed with recruits after this film came out.
Sure the storyline is quirky, buts its Hollywood right?
It was made for 15 mil and gross receipts were north of 356+ mil.
Producers Jerry Bruckheimer and Don Simpson both own homes here in Telluride and I've become friends with both.
Those 2, as a team, had several blockbuster hits and are quite generous individuals. Don's taken me heliskiing several times, along with many others.
There both very cool down to earth gents.
Nick