Old February 11th 12, 06:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Robert S

Default Duo NV lands on Heavenly Ski Resort. Not kidding...

Yeah, I eventually ended up taking a policy with piclife. Its cost
was about twice the price of my original insurance policy. However,
traditional companies were all quoting around 8x my original policy
rate. Ouch.

Robert

On Feb 10, 11:44*pm, Jim Wallis
wrote:
..
p.p.s. *And to the new guy to soaring with the expensive insurance
policy:
Insurers with no experience will often try to act scared of something
-
that is their excuse to charge more for the policy. *Shop it around
some
more. *There are outfits that will insure you to fly for a reasonable
cost.

Welcome to the sport. *There is no other like it.