Old September 15th 04, 08:45 PM
Kevin Brooks

"WaltBJ" wrote in message
om...
Gee, guess none of y'all ever used an IBM Selectric. We had them in
the USAF; that white-inked 'eraser tape' save me a lot rpt lot of time
doing my hunt-n-peck routine on flight examiner reports, ERs, etc. And
yes we had a bunch of different type balls for them.
Walt BJ

Then you apparently know so much more than all of the various experts who
have been raising an eyebrow about this. BTW, did you commonly switch out
the ball to do something like, say, type in a smaller font supersxcript in
the middle of the document?

Not that it means much--even Killian's secretary, ironically an anti-Bush
type herself, has now come out and said they appear to be forgeries, and
backing his family's claim that he was no typist himself.

Brooks