Old June 9th 04, 11:28 AM
Jean

You might find some info on the Lambada in "Vol a voile Magazine"
http://www.planeur.net/news/news_item.asp?NewsID=89

One is in operation till last spring in Seyne-les Alpes, very positive
feedbacks. as a result the french CNVV in St-Auban has ordered two ships as
mentioned in http://www.cnvv.net/presentation_materiel_en.htm , with a new
engine and improved airbrakes I understand

Jean

"Andre van Niekekerk" a écrit dans le message de
Which way? Both appear to be good motorgliders. I want something that can
glide, carry a passenger and to be used as a vehicle. Safety is important.
So far i found that the Sinus is marketed better than the Lambada. All

specs
for the Sinus available on the net, can't say the same of the Lambada. I

am
still trying to find out what the service ceiling of the Lambada is.

Thanks
Robers and Ralph. Great help