Old February 27th 05, 09:04 PM
Murmur

"Top Spin" ha scritto nel messaggio

So can the game be customized so make it less complex for beginners? I
think that would make it a go for sure. Personally, I think he'll like
it and do OK. I jjust didn't want it to be soooo hard that he then
wouldn't give it a try later.

Yes it can. But don't underestimate the learning capabilities of a 8 year
old boy, they usually learn quicker and easier. The only discriminant here
is if he's really interested in flying. In that case, I'm pretty sure, soon
he'll be teaching to you how to use FS. ;-P

Often children prefer combat flying to general aviation, e.g. Pacific
Fighters or Combat Flight Simulator 3, but I don't know if this is the
case.
Try to find out.

Are these simpler?

Well, it depends on several factors...WWII flight simulators don't require
the knowledge of modern nav systems, and are usually designed to make quick
plays. Sometimes children prefer them for the shooting element.