Old February 27th 05, 09:16 PM
boB

Dallas wrote:

"Chris Harries"

you say that but I would say that something like CFS3 still has education

it.

Yeah, but with FS9 he could grow up to be an airline pilot and make oodles
of money and support Dad in his retirement years. :-)

Dallas

Dalli, I have never once heard a good thing about CFS-3. Did I miss
something?

And as for landing, an 8 year old will have a better time learning to
land on a long straight road, where even if he goes off the road, it
doesn't matter. He'll come to a stop and he's ready for take-off again.

But once he gets good enough to land on, and stay on, a road the sense
of accomplishment will be surpassed only by landing safely on an one of
the airfields in the sim.

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)