Old February 27th 05, 11:13 PM
Top Spin

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 20:15:22 GMT, "Mikael K"
wrote:

On 27-Feb-2005, Top Spin wrote:

That's encouraging. He's not a prodigy, is he? ;-)

Nope.. No prodigy (except the ordinary)... But thx for asking... ;o)

So the game can be scaled down or customized to make it a little
easier to use for beginners?

As easy as to push the throttle forward, and pull the stick back...
And then just a little guidance to find out how to select the
favourite-airplane of the day, and start the flight...

By the way.. Does he have a joystick? With a "speed"-lever on (to be
preferred for easy control of speed)?
This would be a good thing to have, to get the most joy out of a flight
simulator...
If he has to steer with the keyboard, he will quickly put the simulator
aside...

Nope. That was going to be my next question.

Any recommendations for a really good joystick?

Is there anything else? Leather flight jacket? Silk scarf? French
lass?

I think I read about foot pedals. I guess that can be for birthday
next year if he's still into it.

Email: Usenet-20031220 at spamex.com
(11/09/04)