Old September 9th 05, 10:00 PM
john smith

In article ,
"ShawnD2112" wrote:

Dude, the thing I'm not getting is your assertion about the engine life and
condition because the experience I'm having with my own engine and those of
my Pitts colleagues here in the UK is not the same. Engines are making it
to 1500 hours and are not worn out at 500 or even 750 hours. If you've got
some genuine information regarding the life of the engine, I'm interested to
know it. If you don't, you're just speculating on hearsay.

Well Shawn, I don't know how you folks fly, but here in the States, they
don't last that long for Advanced and Unlimited.