Old December 3rd 06, 02:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Dan[_2_]

Default B-58's targets in a nuclear war

Diamond Jim wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
Diamond Jim wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Diamond Jim wrote:
"Robert" wrote in message
"Diamond Jim" wrote in message
m...
SNIP! SNIP!SNIP!

I'd like cites for your information. - - - - - -
I am not a damn librarian, look it up, this stuff is public knowledge,
learn to do your own searches,

snip a bunch of rude stuff.

That was uncalled for.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Thank you. Your opinion is noted and will be ignored.

I think that reply was called for. First it is easy to get the information,
its public knowledge, and the information is widely available. All he had to
do was type "Nike missiles in Okinawa" or "US nuclear weapons in Japan" into
a search engine and hit the return key.

Besides from reading his uninformed opinion, it was obvious he didn't have
the slighest clue about the subject. If he had bothered to do any resurch on
the subject he would have quickly found out he was misinformed. If someone
can't help themselves then why should I waste my time tying to help them.

BTY why should I waste my time arguing with you. The first sentence of this
reply sums everything up nicely.

Would it hurt you to be civil about it?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired