Old December 12th 06, 03:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
DDAY

Default B-58's targets in a nuclear war

In article , "Darrell S"
wrote:

Some country leaders may "privately" allow our aircraft and weapons on their
soil but, for political purposes, don't wish that information to become
public knowledge. I don't approve or disapprove of that secrecy but....
that's the way it is.

An example being Jordan. The USAF had at least a couple of squadrons of
F-16s flying out of Jordan during the Iraqi invasion. But neither country
would confirm it. The information leaked out later.