Old May 18th 16, 01:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard[_9_]

Default Experience with Lithium Iron Phosphate Glider batteries?

On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 5:11:36 PM UTC-7, WB wrote:
Got a K2 a couple seasons ago. Best battery I've ever used. Flew with it for 5 hours over two days without recharging. Ran the radio, two varios, a GPS and a Kobo eReader. Still showed 12.9 volts on the meter afterwards.

I have been flying with the LiFeO batteries for 3 years. They are still delivering the amp hours advertised.

http://www.craggyaero.com/lifepo_battery.htm

Richard
www.craggyaero.com