Old April 27th 07, 12:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Microturbo TRS-18 Engine Control Documentation Needed

wrote:
Being a Government/Military testing agency I can probably get
the info through official channels but I would like to get these
things going this summer so I thought I would try this group first.

You could try calling Microturbo/SAFRAN and telling them you're
building a kitplane or something. Having worked with the (US)
government before I am aware of the simple procedures and fast service
you can get when going through official channels.

http://www.microturbo.fr/article.php...le=208&lang=en
http://www.microturbo.fr/article.php...le=174&lang=en

Matt Roberds