Old July 20th 04, 03:55 AM
John Ammeter

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 02:24:21 GMT, Juan Jimenez
wrote:

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote in
:

This paragraph explains why I published this post. If zoom can tell
the flying public about people he claims to not have nbeen truth full
.I can also tell the flying public that zoom is not truthfull and not
to be trusted.

Still making up stories as usual. I suppose you're still lining up those
little ducks of yours, eh? We waited with the charcoal and sauce, and you
never showed up. Like the say where I come from, "perro que ladra no
muerde." Must be your family crest motto.

So for as long as he continues to play the role he does I will continue
to expose him for what he truly is, a "Phony". That's my and a lot of
other peoples opinion .....nuff said .You can read what they said
about jaun yourself it's another hoot...

Sure is! One thing's for sure, it doesn't talk about children suing their
parents to get their salaries paid, or about tales of never bringing what
you own to places down south because it could get taken away, or about drug
addicted family members losing their children's custody and publishing
their whining stories on the Internet.

I guess it's true what they say, useless people never change. You're living
proof of that. It's all about the credibility that you've never had.

Juan

plonk!

Juan,

If any of that is true then simply post the names/places
details, etc. You, of all people, should know that TRUTH is
the best defense to a slander libel charge.

IF you're telling the truth then simply post the details.

In other words, PUT UP OR SHUT UP.....

How does that little jet of yours fly?? Maybe you can have
Jimbo take it for its first flight if you're not ready for
that experience....

John