Old July 20th 04, 08:40 PM
Jim Fisher

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

Get lost! God, what a f*****g idiot!

Dudley,

Andrew wasn't asking anything but honest questions and in a much calmer
manner than even I was. By Usenet standards, Andrew was darn close to being
Incredibly Nice, Indeed.

I used to have some respect for you. Even in this thread where you accused
me of bashing you(and I did not - no matter what you wish to believe) I
still held to some respect for some of your opinions.

For what it's worth (which ain't much, I'm sure), I have lost that respect.
You're just a run of the mill, high-on-himself, certificate-waiving, pompous
asshole who obviously thinks CFI-dom is the pinnacle of Enlightenment.

The reality is that you're probably a closet high-winger.

--
Jim Fisher