Old July 20th 04, 09:26 PM
Dudley Henriques

"Jim Fisher" wrote in message
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

Get lost! God, what a f*****g idiot!

Dudley,

Andrew wasn't asking anything but honest questions and in a much

calmer
manner than even I was. By Usenet standards, Andrew was darn close to

being
Incredibly Nice, Indeed.

I used to have some respect for you. Even in this thread where you

accused
me of bashing you(and I did not - no matter what you wish to believe)

still held to some respect for some of your opinions.

For what it's worth (which ain't much, I'm sure), I have lost that

respect.
You're just a run of the mill, high-on-himself, certificate-waiving,

pompous
asshole who obviously thinks CFI-dom is the pinnacle of Enlightenment.

The reality is that you're probably a closet high-winger.

--
Jim Fisher

Actually Fisher, I have never sought your respect nor anyone else's on
Usenet and can assure you I don't require it. Losing it therefore is a
non event for me. In fact, it's incredibly self serving of you to
believe that losing your respect would be a problem for me or anyone
else for that matter. Respect comes and goes on Usenet like flies on a
crap pile.
In making statements like this you're falling for the oldest Usenet
game out here; that someone actually cares what you really think about
them. Hell man, I would have thought you've been out here long enough to
have learned by now that Usenet isn't the place where you earn people's
respect. You do that in the real world.
That being said, I'll just have to settle for the respect I have managed
to earn from the real world and learn to live with not having yours I
guess.
I might be able to handle that I think! :-))
Actually, to be quite blunt with you, as far as Usenet is concerned, the
people whose respect I value are in my address book. Everything else
that comes and goes out here isn't important really.
Hey, you take care, and all the very best to you, and keep up on that
high wing/low wing stuff. It's one the REAL important issues out here on
Usenet :-))))
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot/ CFI Retired