Old August 22nd 04, 08:30 PM
Jerry Springer

C J Campbell wrote:
Maybe we don't have a very good choice, but I think it is a real choice, and
I for one will do everything in my power to prevent a Kerry presidency.

And I will do all in my power to keep him from becoming president also, I cannot
believe that any veteran would vote for this back stabbing idiot of a fool. This
jerk will give away this country. Maybe others want their kids answering to the
UN commanders that cannot find their assholes with both hands let alone do
anything right.
If he wins may the power that is help us all.
His one lie about Christmas in Cambodia "seared" on his brain should be enough
to throw up red flags about him.

Jerry (hate lying traitors) Springer