Old August 22nd 04, 11:16 PM
B2431

Date: 8/22/2004 3:55 PM Central Daylight Time
On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 11:32:55 -0700, "C J Campbell"
wrote:

Maybe we don't have a very good choice, but I think it is a real choice, and
I for one will do everything in my power to prevent a Kerry presidency.

You'd rather cast your lot with a cowardly deserter from the tayksucks
ANG? Rather strange, all the bushbaby has to do is open his record to
clear it up but he won't. Must not show him as being anything but the
cowardly deserter he is and his daddy bought him off, again.

You realize, of course, making accusations like that which you can't prove only
makes you look foolish.

At the very least no coward volunteers for military service in time of war. You
would know this if you had ever served in the military.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired