Old April 28th 04, 05:42 PM
Burt Compton

10:00 AM
One day after History Channel aired the "Tactical to Practical" glider segment
and I've received my first telephone call from a potential new glider pilot
seeking dual. He saw the segment and it inspired him to surf the web. He's an
airplane pilot, so transition to gliders should be fun, as he acquires a new
set of flying skills.

Be ready for the inquiries to soar and new visitors at YOUR soaring club or
commercial operation. Meet and greet them. Cheerfully answer all of the
"dumb" questions. Get them into the glider for a intro flight and sell them
the package!

Burt Compton
Marfa Gliders, west Texas
www.flygliders.com