Old December 12th 06, 02:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.ifr
Chad Speer

Default Chicago area from the southwest - advice?

Travis Marlatte wrote:

*****
Excellent, Chad. Glad it worked out.

Can you tally your expenses at Midway for us?
*****

Sure - easily done.

$7.50 Landing Fee

$15/night ramp fee - first night waived with minimum fuel purchase. My
22 gallons were enough, but I don't remember the minimum. I only
stayed one night, so no ramp fees.

Fuel was $4.83/gal for 100LL. Airnav is showing $5.23 as of Dec. 1. I
don't know if that's a price change or a weekend discount. I had heard
of a flowage fee, but no such creature showed up on my bill.

They plugged my Tanis heater in at no cost.

Total cost? $7.50 plus fuel.

Chad Speer
PP-ASEL, IA
ATCS, Kansas City ARTCC