Old September 9th 03, 07:24 PM
MikeS18xx

In article , Billy Beck
wrote:

Mike Marron wrote:

I belong to a listserve that sends me these
entertaining short storys exactly as you saw them as forwarded
on this here NG. Now, obviously you DO have a "problem" with that
because you're asking for more attribution -- attribution that I have
neither the time nor the desire to provide for you.

That's not cool, Mike.

You do what you want, but I, for one, would never pass something
like that on without being able to cite it properly. I guess it's
just me and my thing for proper history and scholarship, but it's not
cool.

There's also little excuse when you have a Roadrunner connection.

--

Reply to sans two @@, or your reply won't reach me.

"An election is nothing more than an advance auction of stolen goods."
-- Ambrose Bierce