Old November 17th 03, 12:59 PM
Transition Zone

Default Bill Cliton verses Rush Limbaugh

Clell Harmon wrote in message . ..
On 10 Nov 2003 04:00:37 -0800, fleeing his large male nurses,
(Transition Zone) wrote:

"Chris Crandall" wrote...
: : "Will" wrote in message
: : Beats having to defend the deserter in the White House, I guess.

Merlin Dorfman ) wrote:
: When all else fails, change the subject. And when things are
: getting uncomfortable, bash Bill Clinton.

No, you've read that wrong. The only US President to be AWOL while
serving the country is GW Bush. That's who he must mean.

I thought Bill Clinton was the one who, during the Vietnam War,

willfully
evaded the draft?

You are misinformed. Bill Clinton fully complied with the law.

No, he did not.

Actually he did. You're certainly invited to attempt to show otherwise.

It was
George W. Bush who used family connections to avoid combat by getting

into
Stateside service, and then couldn't even be bothered completing that.

What law did he break?

He went AWOL. He's a deserter.

Where is the Bush DD214 ??

Good question. When asked, the Bushies never managed to
produce it.

Someone in the White House leaked the CIA agent's name, so I'm very
surprised that the Pentagon hasn't leaked the DD214, yet.

If there is no such thing then I guess technically, he still should
actually be in a flight suit.