Old January 29th 19, 05:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Wright Brothers Master Pilots

On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 9:20:19 AM UTC-7, Jim Kellett wrote:
The Master Pilot is the "most prestigious award the FAA issues to pilots certified under Title 14 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14 CFR) part 61" (see https://www.faasafety.gov/content/MasterPilot/).

Five members of our club (Skyline Soaring) have been recipients of this award, and I was wondering if there are other US clubs out there with similar records?

Received my Master Pilot award back in November of 2012. Geez, I'm I that old?
Never mind, don't answer that.
At least one other ASC member has his, J. D. Huss, not sure how many others there are.