Old January 4th 08, 01:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ron Natalie

Default Student Pilot Bought An Electronic Flight Computer For $80

Chris L wrote:
Is the electronic one better than the E6B manual flight computer. When
is one better than the other. I now have both. Do you have any
recommendations on using them.

Chris Lusardi

Do what you gotta do.

I have the ASA CX2, I've looked at the Sporties electronic E6B

Both are, in my opinion, pieces of junk. Way overpriced and
ancient techlogies. The user interface sucks and they are slower
than blazes (no doubt programmed in basic bhy some guy with just
a small clue about what calculations a pilot would need).

I bought mine purely for the taking the Instrument written.
I've got little use for it otherwise.