Old April 3rd 10, 07:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

Default My Latest Adventure

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 09:17:27 -0400, Steve Thompson wrote:

On Fri, Apr 02, 2010 at 08:19:24PM +0100, Rev. Diva Schematic wrote:
On 02/04/2010 20:01, Mark wrote:

I don't care if you are a girl.

Bah, not another bisexual.

But since you are, Did I mention how beautiful all my new porcelin
crowns look? Yeah, just like Hollywood. I'm convinced my new white
smile is playing a part in keeping my new 15 year old girlfriend
mesmerized. Or maybe it's just all this enthusiastic confident energy
I'm exuding. What young beauty wouldn't **** a tall, muscular, rich
pilot-musician.

Why do you repeat the same stuff over and over? It's boring. Also,
contradictory.

It's just a choice he's made to regurgitate prescriptivist/revisionist
trash until someone whacks him over the head with a clue-by-four.

Hell, if I was a beautiful young girl, I'd let me... **** me.

That's what your hand is for.

Speaking of ****ing- Hey go **** yourself. LOL! No one else will.
Ha ha ha ha ha.

Mr Schematic begs to differ.

Ha, ha. Damn, I'm so much better than you.

You have a strange superiority complex for someone called 'Mark' who
copy-pastes posts onto Usenet. I suggest you're a 30st, confined-to-bed
sort.

I'd say he's a dashing drug-warrior exceeding his natural station in
life with a non-sanctioned excursion into reality, for which he is
ill-equipped. It is likely that what he dimly apprehends from reality
is the sort of thing that disturbs his simplistic anthropocentric view
of the world.

Mark, rich handsome genius

Genius? Cite.

*NOT A pedo**** LIKE U*

Pedo****?
Mr Schematic is 9 years old than me. I wonder if you have looked up the
definition of paedophilia? ****ing a 15-year-old would be that, and
statutory rape in the USA if I am not mistaken.

He's just trying to shake something loose, or at least pretending to
pretend that his junk English is relevant against the desperate shadow
backdrop of personality he cannot control.

Regards,

Steve

Doesn't work like that and I know from my work at MIT on the Jupiter
speech synthesis engines.

Excuse me, lunch waits.

Grilled rattler with beans, and a big cold glass
of cougar milk. Cactus thorn for a tooth pick
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.