Old July 21st 04, 07:02 AM
Jim Weir

Jay, I gotta question. When we land at Iowa City, how can we call unicom ten
miles out? We've already landed. Or do you have 53,000 foot long runways?

Now, you are going to get a couple of packages in the next few days. They will
extend the range of your base station handsets out to a hundred miles or so.
Please listen for us on 122.75 before we get CLOSE to IOW.

Jim

"Jay Honeck"

-
-When you land at Iowa City (KIOW), call Unicom on 122.8 when you're ten
-miles out
http://www.rst-engr.com