Old November 21st 05, 01:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Update on new paint job and leather seats

Longworth wrote:

White I was tying down the plane at KPOU, a group of people walked by
heading to the nearby restaurant. All heads were turned to look at
shiny bird. I wished there was a Cirrus nearby so that I could ask
them to vote on which plane was the better looking one. I'm certain
that I would get more than one vote ;-)

Hai, the new paint job looks alot better than the old one...

If you snap pictures of the seats, would like to see those too...