Old July 19th 06, 02:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_3_]

Default A Jet Blue Aircraft Landing with Sideway Landing-Gear

"Margy Natalie" wrote

****er, I'll be on a plane to Denver to drive cross county with my
daughter (the one who wanted to drive back, in her clunker, alone,
camping! Mommy didn't like the idea).

Sorry about that. I'll catch you the next time, as long as you continue to
make yourself "invaluable." g

Have fun at the museum. It's GREAT! Recent additions include the P-61
and Global Flyer. If your back hurts, trade your driver's license for a
wheelchair. The floor is BRUTAL on feet, knees, hips and backs (13
inches of uncovered concrete).

Thanks. I had already considered the wheelchair option. I did that once
before, after an operation, to see some gardens with the family. Kinda'
strange, but it helped.

Save a place for me, down in antique, for next year, OK? I hope I'll get to
do OSH next year, and I plan to be working somewhere different than my
previous gig.
--
Jim in NC