Old March 8th 13, 06:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2KA

Default Some soarindata.info bug fixes (US)

I noticed one or two users that had problems when their CUP turnpoint file contained tasks that used numbered turnpoints. In one example, the turnpoint file started with "01Beloit-WI". Any tasks using that turnpoint (or any other numbered one) would get messed up. That issue has been corrected, so anyone experiencing that may wish to try again.

I also noted that in some cases the KML airspace files generated as companions to airport information had errors, such that Google Earth would not read them. That issue has also been fixed.

I updated airspace and airport information earlier this week, including the new definition for the Atlanta Class B. Spring soaring has already started in many US locations, so its a great time to update the airport and airspace info in your glide computer. All the required information is always free at http://www.soaringdata.info.

Happy Downloading!

Lynn Alley
"2KA"