Old April 4th 05, 12:59 AM
Toņo

C J Campbell wrote:

What are the assets of the FBO? Does it have the fuel concession? What are
the terms of the lease? What is the projected revenue -- realistically? What
are the real costs? Are there any environmental concerns (underground fuel
tanks, etc.)? What is the internal rate of return? Does your friend have a
business plan? Are there any hazardous materials, such as asbestos and lead,
in the building materials? Is the building up to code? Is there room for
expansion? What is the competition like?

A lot of guys are trying to sell an FBO, but in fact they don't own
anything -- everything is leased. If all they have to sell is an empty box,
why buy it?

Great points and questions, CJ. I will pass all of this onto my friend.
I especially like the last question!!

Thanks!

Toņo