Old July 23rd 05, 05:53 PM
George Patterson

Stubby wrote:

I believe we should find a way to set off hidden bombs when terrorists
go through a fortified scanning tunnel.

If you think you can convince a bunch of New Yorkers to go through such a thing
one at a time, you've never seen a typical subway turnstile on a weekday.

As long as we're dreaming, how 'bout something that can *disarm* hidden bombs?
Throw in a detection mechanism while you're at it, so we can catch them too.

George Patterson
Why do men's hearts beat faster, knees get weak, throats become dry,
and they think irrationally when a woman wears leather clothing?
Because she smells like a new truck.