Old August 15th 08, 01:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Lou

Default Stewart Headwind

On Aug 13, 10:19 am, Copperhead144 wrote:
Has anyone here either built or flown a Stewart Headwind? If so can
you provide some information about the build process and or how well
it flew and handled? For a 1960's design it really look's nice,
however I've never seen one or talked to anyone who's had experence
with one in my geographical area. Everyone I know in my area involved
in homebuilt airplanes is fixated on all metal airframes with very
expensive engines and props that they never fly due to the cost of
gas.

Regard's to all

Joe

Just for the heck of it, I went on their website. I see they have one
for sale
at $10,000. What would it cost you to build?
Lou