Old April 27th 18, 11:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Color Platforms for Top Hat/XCSoar

Bump.

Still looking for the perfect solution. OK, better than a Dell Streak 5 or Kobo Glo. I just acquired a Pixel 2 XL: superb mobile phone but the display is not much, if any, better in bright sunlight.

We were discussing this the other day and P3 mentioned some newer Chinese phablets that might be suitable. Any ideas?

It also appears that at least one pilot has installed TopHat on an Open Vario platform running Android.

Chip Bearden