Old October 31st 10, 12:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Michael Huber

Default Flarm and stealth

I´ve never flown in a serious competition with FLARM, but I have flown
near a competition site. Based on my own experience with competition
pilots blasting through thermals with circling gliders and also on
reports from Szeged I strongly hope stealth mode gets dropped
completely. This would at least give other pilots an early warning
that a cloud of gliders is approaching and allow them to avoid flying
close to a few "pilots" with more adrenaline than responsibility.

Michael