Old November 11th 11, 10:13 PM
BillWhiteInsurance BillWhiteInsurance is offline
Banned

I think its a combination of 2 things: The rising cost of fuel, and the recession.
I think its more expensive to fly your own personal plane than it is to fly commercial, solely based on fuel. I also think less and less people have the money required to for upkeep and annual maintenance. Its a sad time for private pilots
Bill
Check out our NEW SITE!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MU View Post
On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 16:29:55 -0400, Tom wrote:

Do you keep up with Huffman et al?

Dekkers/Hilliard? I was @ Dekkers recent book signing to call out the
fraud until I was asked to "leave". LOL. Hilliard has been arrested more
than once for whipping up on teenagers, what a pair!

Huffman was bought by a Company Ponzi guy, they love Venice for obvious
reasons. Great facility, er, *was* I should say, the town has more
geezers in it than Marco Island and threex as dangerous.

Less mangroves though.
--
http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php#