Old August 8th 14, 01:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Kevin Christner

Default World Championship gliders

On Wednesday, August 6, 2014 3:17:24 PM UTC-4, Sean Fidler wrote:
Interesting though Tom. Good point that you were the dealer though :-). I did not know the wings in the "a" models were allowed to be longer. But now that I think about it that does make sense. Shocking.

Wait a minute something Sean didn't know? I'm sure I will wake up from my dream shortly to find out this was a figment of my imagination.

Oh wait Sean is bullying Noel Wade is another thread. I guess I am awake because he does plenty of bullying...