Old January 21st 07, 11:00 PM posted to alt.activism.noise.pollution,alt.activism.noise-pollution,pa.environment,rec.aviation.misc,talk.environment
Buck Murdock

Default Aviation Conspiracy: Are Small Jet Crashes Increasing!!!

In article ,
"Bill Mulcahy" wrote:

Are Small Jet Crashes Increasing!!!

You are such a loon. And "no," to answer your question. Aviation
continues to get safer, despite the low-altitude maneuvering we do to
appease noise nazis like you.

[VNY Crash]. shows the danger of
the increased use of small jets at airports located near, or in some cases
surrounded by, residential areas.

No, it shows the danger of MORONS like yourself buying houses near
airports, the bitching because of the airplanes. If your purchase of
the house predated the airport's construction, you have an argument. If
not, then shut your hole.

The Associated Press stories said that the
jet that crashed had a full load of 3,400 "pounds" (why not gallons?)

I thought you were the "expert," Bill. You tell us.

Senator Schemer...

Wow, name-calling. You learn that from Rush Limbaugh?