Old October 30th 17, 09:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
CindyB[_2_]

Default MKIV Yaw String - the change, and a free offer

On Sunday, October 29, 2017 at 7:58:08 AM UTC-7, Dan Marotta wrote:
I've often wondered why my MKIV yaw string behaves properly on my Stemme
when the engine is running.Â* Does the programming generate a feedback
signal opposite in phase and equal to the amplitude of the propeller
pulses?Â* How is the propeller pulse signal captured by the MKIV system?Â*
Does it read the alpha particle emissions of the proprietary yarn used
in the construction of the device?Â* What is the half life of the yarn?Â*
Etc...

snipped a bunch

Okay, time's up!

Good Soaring!

bumper
The instructions may be a little funky and the cardboard packaging limp, but who cares if it points the wrong way?

Holy Halloween.
This much fun, and we haven't even switched off from Daylight Savings Time yet.
I am almost looking forward to long nights and more r.a.s. posts.

That would be Really Absurdly Silly postings.
Gotta say, I enjoy you fellows when you crank a smile.

Cindy B