Old May 11th 20, 04:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kinsell

Default Which 18m FES sailplane to buy?

On 5/10/20 9:44 AM, wrote:
It would be great if we could get some feedback of how this glider behaves at slow speeds, and in thermals, what's it's climbing performance and especially handling. Does it require a lot of work and concentration from the pilot to keep it circling at low speeds? Does it do unannounced spins? What's the feel in general? I have no doubt it's a good jumper, my questions are mostly about climbing and handling. If anyone gets to test it and compare it to other gliders it would be great, cause I might be considering buying this glider. Other variant is a LAK-17c-FES 18m self-launch, or an older ventus 2cM.

There was a small amount of chatter about that in an old thread "My
September 2017 visit to GP Gliders" If you want the whole scoop,
probably should take a trip to Poland for a test flight yourself, GP has
been a little slow to ship products.

-Dave