Old August 3rd 20, 03:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
soaringjac

Default New SB (SB-G09) on elevator pushrods for most all Grobs

On Monday, August 3, 2020 at 7:30:04 AM UTC-7, Michael Opitz wrote:
At 01:10 03 August 2020, soaringjac wrote:
On Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 7:17:09 AM UTC-7, soaringjac wrote:
See the link below

http://www.ltb-lindner.com/g-102-ad-sb.html?

file=tl_files/ltb_lindner/pdf/G%20102%20LTA%20%26%20TM%20Engli
sch/SB-G09_elevator%20pushrod_200408.pdf

Did my Astir CS today and there was minor corrosion in the tube, so

we have
to replace it. Ship has been in California desert its whole life.

We had a Twin Astir fail too. LTB Lindner no longer requires the old
part to be sent back to them. I gave them the model and serial
number, and they were able to supply a new part. They ran my
credit card last Friday (31 Jul) and shipped it UPS Express. I got it
this morning (3 Aug). They are now shut down for summer vacation
for the next 3 weeks, but otherwise, I have found them to be quite
responsive. I don't know if i would have been able to get the part
any faster if it had come from a USA dealer/factory.

RO

Linder has been very responsive everytime I have dealt with them, and shipping is pretty quick. Unfortunately, like you said, they are closed for about he next month. So my ship is out of commission now until they open back up and i can order the part from them . Bad timing.