Old January 7th 04, 05:25 PM
-=:|SAJAN|:=-

I sold a Berkut kit to Mariano Osmeņa, he finished it and has it
flying there, though I don't think he flies it much. He also had a
Lancair 320. The Manila police department had a Lancair ES but
pranged it at the Manila airport. For several years the Lancair
fastbuild kits were manufactured on Cebu, and a number of them were
completed and flew there. Import duty on things like engines and
instruments are nasty.

As for India, a friend of mine sold his Long EZ to a flying club
there.

Hi,
Its me SAJAN. Well pacplyer u said something about a "berkut" and
"EZ???". I saw a picture of berkut yesterday its a real cute aircraft.
I liked the design. it was just gr8. I just wanted to know how much it
costs. And the EZ too. Can u send me a picture of the EZ and such
other kitplanes that u think r cheap and have a low maintenance cost.
Plzzz mail them to me as soon as possible(PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ). My id
as u know is
I wanted to know one more thing, is there any place in INDIA were
i could buy an aircraft(cost doesnt matter). I know this is a stupid
question and that i shouldn't ask u but still...if anyone else reads
this he/she can answer this question.
-=|:SAJAN|:=-