Old November 8th 06, 12:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.ultralight
John Theune

Default Screw It's Aircraft Tie Down System

user wrote:
Hello BlueSkies, to answer one of the earlier posters... how can this be
spam when its a release of a new product and its an aviation only
product ??

Anyway, the Screw It's are metal (Steel) not aluminum, It's a
lightweight steel that is also heat treated for strength after the
welding is completed. Thanks Michael

.Blueskies. wrote:
"USER" wrote in message
: Greetings, we have just published a new website for the "Screw It"
range
: of aircraft tie down kits.
:
: Smaller, lighter and easier to use than just about any other system
: including the "claw", hundreds of satisfied customers around the world.
:
: Please visit our website for additional information
:
: http://www.screwits.com
:
: Yes, I know it's a bad name but this is what they have been called
the years

Are these aluminum? ..."you probably couldn't even make them yourself
for that price remembering they are anodised and come in a vinyl
storage bag"...

It's spam because you posted in a discussion group and not in a
marketing group. If your unsure of which groups to post your product
announcements to, please read the FAQ.