Old November 8th 06, 08:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Screw It's Aircraft Tie Down System

Steve,

I disagree. I read this news group not, rec. aviation.market place.

I want to learn about items old or new that will be useful to me in the
operation of my homebuilt.

A tie down kit, goood or bad, is I think, of interest to readers of
this news group.

If you complain about the Screw It tie down then are you going to
complain about the Volksplane drawings for sale listed today?

If someone has something to sell to the homebuilt market why should
they not mention it on this news group?

Robert Mudd
Moriarty, New Mexico

Steve Foley wrote:
"user" wrote in message
Hello BlueSkies, to answer one of the earlier posters... how can this be
spam when its a release of a new product and its an aviation only product
??

It's spam because it doesn't belong here.

Try rec.avation.marketplace.