Old November 22nd 06, 09:48 PM posted to demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Has anyone seen P.Hucker around?

Paul {Hamilton Rooney} wrote:
On 22 Nov 2006 03:47:27 -0800, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:

Paul {Hamilton Rooney} wrote:
On 21 Nov 2006 21:13:58 -0800, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:

I haven't heard from him lately. I hope he's OK.

Mr Pounder better not have done anything to him.

He is a baggy-trousered philanderer, imho.

You mean jodhpurs? What have they got to do with anything?

Jodhpurs are tight!

You mean you're fat!

--

Paul Rooney

"Rooney is one of these vandals and has done his utmost to help trash dl and the
other groups which he regularly crossposts to. He's created a false FAQ
and charter" (Chris Lawrence in uk.rec.walking)

"Also long time d.l. reader but never feel robust enough to post much,
especially since Rooney wrecked the group." (Rachel Sullivan in uk.rec.walking)

"Low life scum doesn't even begin to describe you. You are the most loathsome
individual ever to cross the threshold of d.l." (JK in demon.local)

"Your continued posting here with an overlong sig perfectly demonstrates the
sort of person you are and is entirely relevant to every other post you make
in whatever newsgroup. You're a stupid, boorish, childish, little oik, with
no manners, an over-inflated opinion of yourself and nothing that I can see
to commend you to anyone...Now **** off out of this newsgroup once and for all."
(Malcolm Ogilvie in demon.local)